Item Upgrading[edit | edit source]
Item Upgrading is a feature that enables you to upgrade any lasers, rocket launchers, shield generators, drones, and Clan Battle Station modules that you have. Every successful upgrade you do to an item increases the damage/shield bonus of the item. You can spend additional Uridium to purchase upgrade boosts to increase the chance of the upgrade attempt by 5%, to a maximum of 100% (will result in the item being upgraded). Maximum level of items is 16, because they may be upgraded 15 times from level 1 (as shown above). The maximum LF-3 upgrade adds +9 LF-3 damage.
Cost[edit | edit source]
Uridium bought items cost uridium to upgrade, while credit bought items cost credits to upgrade.
Upgrading[edit | edit source]
When you are upgrading an item, the percentage of damage/shield will increase. So if you were to upgrade an LF-3 laser and it does 0.4% more damage, then that would be 150 x 100.4% which would equal 150.6. So if you had a laser upgraded to 0.8% for example, you would be doing 151.2 damage with that laser.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Upgrading only important items such as Iris, LF-4's, B02's, and Hellstorm 2 rocket launcher
UPGRADE COST CHART - URIDIUM[edit | edit source]
Total cost to upgrade one Uridium item to maximum (with 100% efficiency) = 104,250 Uridium
UPGRADE COST CHART - CREDITS[edit | edit source]
Total cost to upgrade one Credit item to maximum (with 100% efficiency) = 581,625,000 Credits
UPGRADE COST CHART - INTERNAL MODULES[edit | edit source]
Total cost to upgrade one Internal Module to maximum (with 100% efficiency) = 402,750 Uridium
UPGRADE COST CHART - EXTERNAL MODULES[edit | edit source]
Total cost to upgrade one External Module to maximum (with 100% efficiency) = 268,500 Uridium
INFORMATION CORRECT AS AT 10th MAY, 2013
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The highlighted cells indicate the most cost-effective option for upgrade.
(Based on statistical probability - actual results may vary).
- The bonuses provided for upgraded equipment are different for Uridium-cost items, Credit-cost items, and Modules.
- DMG Bonus applies to all laser types, the Hellstorm Rocket Launcher, and all drone types.
- SHLD Bonus applies to all shield types, and all drone types.
- Internal Modules are the Deflector Module, and the Hull Module.
- External Modules are any types which are placed in the surrounding 8 modules of the CBS.
- The BONUS applied to External Modules is an increase to the effectiveness of that item (eg. more damage for lasers/rockets, higher amounts for Honor/Experience/Damage boosters, etc).
- The benefits from Premium and/or Rebate will reduce the listed costs as per standard.
Upgrade charts and information created by Manticore http://en.board.bigpoint.com/darkorbit/showthread.php?t=404268