|This article is a stub. You can help DarkOrbit Reloaded Wiki by .|
Lower star system[edit | edit source]
Star Systems are collections of maps that make up the galaxies of DarkOrbit.
- 1-1 is the MMO starting map
- 2-1 is the EIC starting map
- 3-1 is the VRU starting map
There are 4 maps for each company in the lowers and 4 in the uppers. These are usually called x1-x8, x being your company, 1, 2 or 3. For Example the MMO home map is 1-1.
There is one map in the lowers for each company designated as 4-1, 4-2, and 4-3. Those are battle maps. In the middle of these 3 maps is a gate which takes you to a bright red map called 4-4 in the middle of the uppers galaxies. Once you've been killed in the 4-4 map when you're at level 12 or higher, you will be spawning at your own x-8 map.
Upper star system[edit | edit source]
The uppers also contains a base in the x-8 maps for you to sell ore at. When you hit level 12 you will have access to your own x-8 map.
There is also a map called 4-5. This is the uber map, all aliens except cubes and prots can be found in all 3 styles, regular, boss and uber. This is also a pvp map which has 6 portals in it. 2 portals for each company. The portals closest to the edge of the map is a portal which leads to the X-5 map. the portal close to it, leads to the 5-1 map.
If you get attacked in the 4-5 map and you want to jump, you can't jump to the X-5 map. But you are able to acces the 5-1 map when you're being attacked.
Battle maps[edit | edit source]
- The battle maps (4-1, 4-2, 4-3, 4-4 and 4-5) are special PvP (player v/s player) maps.
- Here you will receive 50% more experience for every shot!
- The bonus crates also contain 50% more on battle maps.
- The battle maps have no NAZs (Non-Attack-Zone), which means, if attacked, you will not be able to flee, as map changes can not be achieved under fire.